Rayman has another 2D sidescroller coming out, this one destined for Wii U at least, but probably other systems as well. As with so much of what comes from or through Ubisoft, a trailer for the game has actually leaked, and it provides a few Wii U answers, but prompts plenty of questions as well.
First off, just watch the Rayman Legends trailer.
What this shows us:
- This game is gorgeous, deal with it Wii U naysayers.
- Near field communication, it’s real.
- The Wii U name is likely sticking around.
What I’m even more confused about:
- What is that cable coming out of the Wii U tablet???
- Just what kind of touch is that touch screen?
- What’s that black square on the underside of the tablet?