On this week’s show, we cover all the E3 2014 news – after the fact.
Code Name STEAM
- Third-person strategyaction combo with a steampunk setting from Intelligent Systems.
Zelda Wii U
Star Fox Wii U
- nothing shown, Miyamoto says it’ll be ready in a year
- 4v4 3rd person shooter
- Palutena and Pac-Man playable
- Miis playable with custom move sets
- Amiibo figures will work with Smash Wii U – will be able to fight, each other, for you, or against you (computer controlled), level up and customize moves
Assassin’s Creed Unity
- Cooperative mode gender controversy
- Ubisoft’s excuse that it would be too much work
Ubisoft’s secret Wii U game
- “We have another couple of products that we are waiting to launch, specifically we have one game that we wait for the machine to be more mass market to launch.” -Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot
What did you guys think? What games are you most excited about? Who had the best show overall?